ITAR-Registered SBA 8(m) Software & Services Company Headquartered in Los Angeles
- TEN TECH LLC Engineering Services provides manufacturing companies with high-end mechanical engineering design, analysis and physical testing support services.
- TEN TECH LLC Software Solutions is a certified Dassault Systèmes Value Solutions Partner and Authorized Education Partner for North America providing sales, support and training for the 3DEXPERIENCE platform portfolio (SIMULIA, CATIA and ENOVIA). Additionally, we are part of the MSC Apex Elite Program and an authorized reseller of the MSC One product line, including MSC Nastran, Marc, Adams, Patran, Sinda and the CFD Products originating from MSC's acquisition of Software Cradle.
TEN TECH LLC was founded with a simple business model in mind: quality always prevails over quantity. As such, unlike most services organizations maximizing profit by employing junior staff with little to no experience, TEN TECH LLC is exclusively composed of well-established, reputable and passionate Subject Matter Experts who are dedicated to our customer success.
With TEN TECH LLC every one of our customers, regardless of the size of the project, is guaranteed the same outstanding service:
- PMI-certified Project Managers
- Dedicated test and/or analysis specialists with over 15 years of experience
- Industry-standard, proven analysis methods such as Finite Elements
- High-end Computer Aided Engineering software
- State-of-the-art test facility, environmental chambers and data acquisition hardware
- Affordable, fair and flexible contracting including DCAA-compliant billing, accounting and invoicing
- ITAR-compliant methods and processes
- Secure data transfer and encrypted communication
- Rapid response and fast project turnaround
TEN TECH LLC actively supports and participates in Industry Special Interest Groups such as the VITA Standard Organization and Government cooperative activities such as the Government-Industry Data Exchange Program (GIDEP), the System of Systems Consortium (SOSSEC) and the Naval Postgraduate School’s Naval Consortium for Robotics and Unmanned Systems Education and Research (CRUSER). TEN TECH LLC is a Corporate Member of the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA), the world's largest technical society dedicated to the global aerospace profession and a Corporate Member of the International Microelectronics Assembly and Packaging Society (iMAPS), the largest society dedicated to the advancement and growth of microelectronics and electronics packaging technologies through professional education.
TEN TECH LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, compliant with all State and Federal laws pertaining to fair employment practices. Our employees receive continuous improvement training in many areas of business and engineering skills development, partially funded by The State of California’s Employment Training Panel. TEN TECH LLC is also a Member of the South Bay Workforce Investment Board's Aero-Flex Unilateral Apprenticeship Committee (Aero-Flex UAC) with a mission to develop an employer-driven pre-apprenticeship framework in engineering that would meet the workforce development needs common to the aerospace/advanced manufacturing industry.