New Releases of Abaqus, fe-safe, Isight & Tosca
The latest releases in the SIMULIA Portfolio, Abaqus, fe-safe, Isight and Tosca, are now available. To simplify matters a little, all SIMULIA product version numbering have been synchronized to reflect the release year, using the moniker 2016.
Dassault Systèmes is conducting a set of eSeminars to present the latest technical capabilities in these powerful simulation and optimization solutions all accessible using the SIMULIA Extended Token Licensing (ETL).
December 3, 2015, 10AM-11:00AM PST: New Release of Abaqus & fe-safe
David Hawla, SIMULIA R&D Technology Director & Eric Weybrant, SIMULIA R&D Role Director will present an overview of Abaqus & fe-safe, including:
- Abaqus 2016: Enhanced Contact, Materials & Elements, Interface & Usability improvements
- fe-safe 2016: New FKM-compliant analysis algorithm, enhanced ANSYS Workbench Component and weld detection methods in fe-safe Verity
December 4, 2015, 10AM-11:00AM PST: New Release of Tosca & Isight
Jeff Bond & Kaustubh Limaye, Senior Technical Sales Specialists, SIMULIA will present an overview of Isight & Tosca, including:
- Isight/SEE 2016: Updated SEE, installation & components enhancement
- Tosca Structure 2016: sizing for NVH response, circular beams
- Tosca Fluid 2016: Improved STAR-CCM+ & ANSYS Fluent tools
To learn more about the SIMULIA ETL, contact our sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org.